+ Mercedes-Benz Cars of a class M (W163)
- Governing bodies and receptions of safe operation
First 1500 km
+ Access, protection
+ Elements of systems of safety
+ car Equipment, arrangement of devices and governing bodies
- Receptions of operation and auxiliary systems
Running in of the new car
Features of operation of the cars equipped with the three-functional catalytic converter
Start of motion and gear shifting
Control systems of speed (Tempostat/Speedtronic)
Parktronic (PTS) system
Amplifier of emergency braking (BAS)
System of anti-blocking of brakes (ABS)
Antiprobuksovochny system (4-ETS)
Electronic protivozanosny system (ESP)
Electronic system of distribution of brake forces (EBV)
+ Current leaving and service
+ Systems of cooling, heating and air conditioner
+ the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases
+ Systems of electric equipment of the engine
+ Manual box of gear shifting
+ Avtomaticheckaya transmission
+ Transmission line
+ Brake and auxiliary systems
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Receptions of operation and auxiliary systems
Cars of sports and economic appointment (SUV) to which number M-class Mercedes belongs, are intended for use both on roads with a normal covering, and in cross-country conditions. Nevertheless, try not to call in on the car in deep water and dirt.
- At movement on off road terrain try to avoid obviously dangerous routes, watch, that all people who were in the car were fastened by seat belts.
- Before the beginning of lifting or descent make sure of absence on a way of movement of high hummocks and deep holes, try to estimate a bias steepness adequately.
- Avoid movings across a slope, - the center of gravity of the car is located rather highly that increases risk of its perevorachivaniye. Try to choose a route with the minimum steepness of lifting, - at stop the engine to supervise speed of descent considerable more difficultly.
- During descent under a bias do not switch transfer, is it is interfaced to risk of loss of control over management. Use braking by the engine as efficiency of functioning of a foot brake can appear lowered that is fraught with emergency emergence.
- At stop the engine during movement uphill do not try to develop the car at all! Transfer the selector lever to the situation "R" and begin descent, trying to move strictly parallel to the bias direction.
At all do not make descent in neutral («N») the provision of transmission, holding the car by means of brakes!
- Active use of brakes at movement under a bias can lead to decrease in efficiency of functioning of brake mechanisms as a result of an overheat. Try to brake not strongly, - move on a low gear.
- In order to avoid excessive lifting of the center of gravity of a vehicle try not to overload the top luggage carrier, watch uniformity of distribution of cargo placed in the car. Heavy subjects it is necessary to have in a luggage compartment as it is possible below and closer to passenger office. Do not establish on the car of a wheel of a bigger standard size, than it is allowed by standard requirements.
- At movement on off road terrain hold a steering wheel for a rim, having densely clasped it fingers of hands.
- Before a start of motion do not forget to be fastened by a seat belt and to track that all passengers also were fastened.
- Do not forget to stack on a floor mats, - the surface of panels can be warmed up considerably.
- In order to avoid risk of loss of control over management try to reduce speed of movement at a strong lateral wind.
- Try not to allow pro-slippings of wheels at dispersal, braking and commission of maneuvers.
- Whenever possible try to avoid sharp turns, especially at movement with high speed. Remember that class SUV cars in view of higher arrangement of the center of gravity possess considerably smaller stability to capsizing, than highway automobile models.
- Do not allow installation on the car of wheels of a various standard size. All tires should be identical on diameter, width, a design (diagonal, diagonal surrounding or radial) and to a protector pattern. At movement on a slippery paving in the mountain district use antisliding chains, move extremely carefully.
- Try not to park the car on the district going under a bias.
- Do not forget that at regular use of the car on deep dirt, sand or water its service should be made for movement more often than is stipulated in Graphics of routine maintenance (see. Head of the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases).